Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  dvd player wiring

dvd player wiring

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 849
replies 2
following 3

sickspmini   +1y
how do i wire my dvd/mp3 player into stereo system so i can hear it through my speakers thanks for any help
my5t3ry   +1y
there should be a white & red RCA cables that go from your dvd/mp3 player into your stereo system but your stereo needs to have a auxillary output or input not sure ..lol..sorry ...but thats what makes you able to control the volume through your stereo ...if you need more explaining or more help just lmk ..I have a alpine with a ps2 hooked up and I could help ya
drpdmazda   +1y
yeah depending on the type of stereo you have, you will have aux inputs already or have to buy a cable to make the changer input into an auxillary input, if you dont have that then you have to get whats called an r.f. modulator ( radio frequency ) that simply gets power and ground, you unplug the factory antenna form the radio, plug it in to the modulator, then theres an antenna out of the modulator that goes back into your radio, lastly you just plug the rca cables from the dvd player into the modulator, tune your radio to 88.3 or somewhere in that area ( modulator should tell you what channel to use ) then you have sound, the sound quality isnt as good with a modulator as it would be if you have an auxilarry input, let me know what type of head unit you have, if its an alpine i have the plug you need $15 shipped

heres an attempted diagram from paint, looks like a 3rd grade drawing lol hope this post helps

Page 1 of 1