Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  center consol?

center consol?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2781
replies 15
following 11

nothinbutcowboy   +1y
i believe a generation of extended cabs came with centor consols, but i have been able to find one. Is there anything you can find in the junk yard that might fit? ... i thought i saw a picture of a cavilier consol in a mazda, but i could have been dreaming... know of anything else that works?
mullet   +1y
I know some fellas on here are putting 94 Explorer consoles in their trucks.. but you can probably find either a mazda one.. or pretty much anything.. new Frontier one would be nice.. or make one.
drpdmazda   +1y
i saw a mazda with a console out of a dodge neon it actually looked half decent too
team haymaker   +1y
i have one of the stock ones, but im waiting for midnightmike to call me back cause im giving it to him, just thought id let you know they are out there, i actually got mine in a yard
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
midnight mike eh? ... i work with him, he's a buddy of mine, i didn't know he was gettin your centor consol, i'll remind him to give you a call
pont   +1y
Mine has one i think thay came in the LX models im not gone use mine cuase its a little to low for my taste but thay are nice
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
what colour is it? wanna sell it? got any pics?
rutter0907   +1y
if you need one yet let me know, because i know where one is. mike
thetornado   +1y
i want one! PM sent!
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
darn, am i too late? did i miss out? ... see thats what happens when you don't check up for a day or two