threads
Page 1 of 4
Mazda Audio \  Shaved Antenna, where did you put it at?

Shaved Antenna, where did you put it at?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 4082
replies 30
following 17

thetornado   +1y
right now I have mine under the plastic in my A pillar. i get ok reception, but its definately not that great. where did you guys put it?
i was thinking about getting an hidden antenna kit form AUTOLOC, anybody use one of these?
mullet   +1y
I shaved the antenna on my jeep and i ran one similar to the autolocs that we carried at Circuit City back in the day.. and put it up under my dash.. got better reception than w/ factory.
daweezi   +1y
i shaved mine...and thats it, i still get some stations without it but its not taht big of a deal because i never listen to it
minimazda93   +1y
you guys use the radio????
blare   +1y
i just shoved my wire in the A pillar on the passenger side
thetornado   +1y
are you gettin reception there though? i have my wire and about a foot of the antenna and i get crap reception.
i dont use the radio that much, but when i do want to use it, i want good recpetion. i hate when things dont work correctly.
mullet   +1y

Funny you say that.. i don't have a radio in my truck.. no speakers.. nothing.. And yes it sux being a delivery driver.
delawaredime   +1y
i took mine and put it behind the dash.... and another i stick in the fender... or you could put it in the wiper cowl... as soon as i make room in my garage i will be shaving mine also.... so ill let you know how that goes..
mazdizzle   +1y
Autoloc hidden antennas work great. I shaved the antenna on my beretta and mounted the hidden antenna up under the dash and I get good reception. I shaved the antenna on my mazda too but I just the new motor running yeaterday and i didn't get the antenna kit hooked up yet.
schreff   +1y
I dont like the radio so I took the whole damn thing out.