Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  interior ? and gauges

interior ? and gauges

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1083
replies 8
following 5

88mazdaelonnc   +1y
just wondering i have a 1988 mazda b2200 my gradpa gave me wit only 100k on it im in the process of fixing it up. i got euros clear corner lights and clear bumper lights chrome grille,bumper and black valance and bumper ends i was wondering baout painting the interior what is the best interior paint to use and should u take the dash off or just tape it off? and wondering i looked on apc about some gauges and they have them for a mazda but cant get htem no more discontiuned didnt know if somebody knew a site to get them or sumthin thanks jonathan
thetornado   +1y
i painted mine just with a interior/exterior paint from the parts store. i took the whole dash out and believe me, its not worth it. just tape everything off and paint.
do you want new guages? or just a new faceplate for the stock guages?
nicennasty   +1y
krylon fusion, works well on plastic.. doesnt scratch off - use alcohol to prep the surface!
rutter0907   +1y
there are different company's that make interior paint like duplicolor. you clean your dash off real good with soap and water and this paint sticks good. the only reason this paint would scratch off is because the surface didn't get cleaned good enough. mike
rutter0907   +1y
if interested i've decided to sell my dakota digital gauge setup that fits in your stock dash opening and it really looks awesome(blue illumination)let me know.mike
schreff   +1y
what year did that come out of, and how much you want for it?
rutter0907   +1y
it's in a 1986-1993 dash. if you go to and look under universal dashes designer series it's the 5 not the 6 and the item # is VFD3-1007. new they are $515. absolutely nothing wrong make me an offer.mike
schreff   +1y
My bad I thought you had a Dodge Dakota digi gauge.
rutter0907   +1y
i wouldn't be on this website then lol.thanks,mike
Page 1 of 1