Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  seat covers

seat covers

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1762
replies 10
following 6

shifter   +1y
alright well im not that good at sewing and dont even have a sewing machine for that matter so i just bought some seat covers....any idea on how to get em tightwer then what the elastic things with the clips do? would double sided tape or somethin work? i plan on doin the rest of the interior myself but it doesnt really require much sewing. thanks.
mullet   +1y
I say we all get a bulk order for Katskinz.. and we call them up and be like "WE WANT SEAT COVERS NOW! And w/ our bulk order.. how could they say no?
thetornado   +1y
im in!
baha   +1y
thats a realy good idea guys, if you wanted you could start organizing bulk orders, im sure if you mention your from this site and interested in a bulk order companies would work with you to give you a discount. just let me or aj know so we can sticky them.
mullet   +1y
for a bench seat? cause i'm in.. but i don't have or want buckets.
slammed89mazda   +1y
Katskinz doesnt make them for our trucks do they??
mullet   +1y
Nope... not yet at least.. so who wants some? for buckets or bench? And fair warning.. they are kinda pricy.. but you can get them all sorts of styles and colors.. and with piping if you want.
thetornado   +1y
so how well do these things fit? do they look like factory?
mullet   +1y
yeah.. its basically a factory replacement.. you take the seat out of your truck.. take the back of the seat off.. and unzip un clip and pull up. Take your new Katzkin cover and turn it inside out.. start at the top and push it down.. clip and zip it up and bolt it back together and put the seat back in the vehicle.. takes like an hour at the most! And you can get crazy designs, different colors, logos etc.
thetornado   +1y
any idea how much it would cost being that they would be makin them custom for our year trucks?