Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Removing the headrests?

Removing the headrests?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1103
replies 7
following 5

thetornado   +1y
I cant seem to get my head rests out? is there a way to release them???
mullet   +1y
Yeah.. on one side of the two stems is a little button push it to the side and it will release it to slide up. Now if you want to get the circles off the top of the seat.. thats a little more detailed.
thetornado   +1y
sounds good mullet, i really try to hard to get them out. but i will look at em tomorrow.
lucky   +1y
Just so you are aware, headrests are important in a crash. They save your neck from being thrown backwards (not a good thing at all). You really shouldn't remove them.
mullet   +1y
dont listen to him.. thats what the back window is for! LOL j/k
bigroy_80   +1y

most bagged trucks "arnt safe" either, you get rear ended and your frame is going to end up as an accordian and who knows what else. shaved doors arnt "safe" because if you were to get in a wreck and say, you get knocked out its gonna be that much more trouble for someone to get you out. not trying to start anything because i agree with you but when it comes to minitrucks it seems there more hackjobs out there that are so unsafe being on the rode is a risk you take to start with.
mazm   +1y
fuck it
thetornado   +1y
whats really funny is my mom said that to me about my doors when i showed her the poppers. i told her that if its such an emergency somone can go ahead and break my window.
Page 1 of 1