Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  B2200 Accessory Switches for the blanks on dash

B2200 Accessory Switches for the blanks on dash

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1276
replies 7
following 4

lucky   +1y
Does anyone know of any electrical switches that fit the accessory switch holes located on the dash, just to the right of the steering column? There are three of them.
shifter   +1y
i couldnt find anything that would fit those so i just got some 1.50 dollar switches that look like a lil joystick(its late i cant think what theyre called) and i drilled a hole in the plate and mounted that in there. looks good i think.
mullet   +1y
those square ones are blanks for switches offered by manufactuer.. they found it was easier and cheaper to replace those little pop in pannels rather than an entire dash. and the circle one to the left was an optional manual choke offered in the earlier years.
2fine89   +1y
I had factory installed fog lights and the factory switch was in the little round one to the left of the steering wheel.
mullet   +1y
thats pimp.. never seen it.. got pics?
2fine89   +1y
Unfortunately no, fog lights came off when the truck was vandalized the first time at a bar, (one of three times, last time they kicked the shit out of it and allmost wrote it off). BUT I think I have the switch still kickin around in the shop some where I'l have to take a look .
shifter   +1y
if u need any ideas on how to use em this is what i did: dimmer for my pedals i put in the round one on the left and i put an on/off switch on the right for my neons. the other two blanks will be used up also with the same style switch.

mullet   +1y
that dimmer switch looks like it belongs there.. good job.
Page 1 of 1