Page 1 of 3
Mazda Audio \  What Bucket seats fit?

What Bucket seats fit?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3330
replies 21
following 11

nothinbutcowboy   +1y
I'm in the process of buying a b2200 standard cab. It has an ugly torn up bench seat that i wanna get rid of right away. I'm wondering what will bolt in fairly easily. Ex cab mazda seats go in, but if i'm taking a trip out to a junk yard for some seats... what fits easiest? With minimal fabrication would be best please.
2fine89   +1y
626 bolt right in, late 80's early 90's
mullet   +1y
Seen Pulsar seats, and Del Sol seats.. no idea how hard they are to put in tho
Mike
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
thanks, ... those 626 seats bolt right into factory holes? sweet deal, i gotta find me a set of those.
miked   +1y
im running a set of 2001 grand prix leathers
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
did the grand prix leathers bolt right in? ... or did you have to rig something up? Or is there anywhere that sells a mounting kit or something? I doubt it, but its worth asking...
sprkndawg   +1y
if not, drill a hole and bolt it down.
eksessivdragger   +1y
i have accord seats(or camry) they front posts dont line up, just drill a hole and bolt them in.

im about to take them out tho
mazdadreams   +1y
I've got a set of grey leather seats that are from an explorer sport. Just trying to get some motivation.
miked   +1y

thats all i had to do... there a little... narrower (sp) the the stockers about 1-1.5cm. all i had to do.. is take the mazda slider.. put it on the gp seat... drill.. an use the stock bolts n hardware from the mazda. an also had to drill 4 holes.. 2 for either seat to make the bolt holes line up from the bracket to the floor.