threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  Any one know how to remove the headliner??

Any one know how to remove the headliner??

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1318
replies 4
following 5

yeti   +1y
Any one know how to remove the headliner?? I am choping my roof and I need
to make a new head liner but I need the old one in one peice for a buddy. Nay help??

YeTI
mullet   +1y
Mine wasn't hard.. took out the lights, all the plastic and ruber holding it on.. there are little metal cross bars holding it up.. just gently popped them out and she fell down.. wasn't hard at all.
Mike
oddballracing   +1y
More importantly, anyone know where to get a replacement? I think I buggered mine getting it out.
lucky   +1y
I don't know about a replacement, but has anyone ever re-installed one of these?

I have dents in my roof from the previous owner, a paintless dent removal guy tells me he can get them out but he won't do it because he doesn't want to put the headliner back in. He says its a real bitch, he tried it once and he ruined the guys headliner (B2200). Something about how it is designed with those crossbars and springs.
pont   +1y
on my xcab it has a few tension bars go from one side to the other all you have to do is carfully pull on them then when you wont to get them back just put one side in and gently push it in like a bow intell it is arched enough to fit in the slots its really not that hard just take your time
Page 1 of 1