Page 1 of 1
Mazda Audio \  noob audio question

noob audio question

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 1014
replies 7
following 6

joeyaces   +1y
My buddy who is really into his system said there's a big sale at this place (Krazy Kelly's,I think) on equalizers he said they have some pretty good ones for 80 bucks, are they worth the money?
mullet   +1y
if they are good eq's and if they are installed correctly then they are ok. Most of them are just noise makers.. so its not worth the money in my oppinion.
Mike
joeyaces   +1y
Thanks Mike.

I think the one he showed me that he got to put in his parents new Element (which is friggin sweet by the way,I don't care how boxy it is.) was a Kenwood but im sure they have high and low end stuff.
mark   +1y
yea i wanna know about this too, i want to piut one in my truck..but i dont know how to wire those things up
joeyaces   +1y
Well my friend told me they are fairly easy to install, he just downloaded the manual off the net and went from there.
cid (dale)   +1y
My dad had one in his old 87 Mazda. I'll get some info for you guys.

Dale
drpdmazda   +1y
equalizers just open you up to a world of problems like engine whining and extra noise, especially if it is a cheapy no name brand, just get a good enough amp that comes with a built in crossover and you wont need an EQ, and alot of the newer amps come with remote bass gains to adjust the level of bass on the amps which is the same idea as having an eq to adjust the bass
hope that helps
2fine89   +1y
How about "Krazy Krazy" in Thunder Bay I beleive.
Page 1 of 1