Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  suicide door install

suicide door install

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1739
replies 2
following 2

kodasdad200321   +1y
So the weather finally broke and warmed up enough to put this kit on. These pics are during the install I'll get some better ones tomorrow (the truck is still at my friends house where we were working on it) and we are not quite done with it yet. I also shaved the handles and put on remote poppers to open it from the outside. The inside handles are gone too, and now there is a button for each door on the center console to open them from the inside.
post photo
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
Looking good so far! What kit did you end up going with?
kodasdad200321   +1y
It's a kit I found on ebay actually. It came from airbagit.com. for the price I couldn't beat it, I've only got $175 in the hinge kit and the remote door openers. I was hoping to have some better pictures of it by now but it's still over at my boy's house, we decided to go ahead and shave the gas door and relocate the filler neck along with filling in the rear bumper mounts and license plate pocket. And dent repair along with various other small projects. we are also filling the holes on the fenders from the factory emblems. It seems like the more we do the more we find to do...lol. I'm hoping to have it mostly finished up this evening.
Page 1 of 1