threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  1 piece 01+ ranger headlights?

1 piece 01+ ranger headlights?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2493
replies 7
following 4

dealwithit   +1y
hey guys, ive been looking at some headlights, the stock 01+ ranger headlight is pretty common (my truck even has them already) but im wondering if anyone has tried the wrap around 1 piece aftermarket units for that generation of ranger? there are alot more cooler options in the 1 piece units, but i dont want to drop the 250$ plus on something that might not work. i havent personally seen them on a mazda B before. heres some pics for reference

thread post photo

01+ ranger 1 piece headlights

thread post photo

thread post photo

these are 98-00 style units

thread post photo

thoughts anyone? if these can be made to fit, i think it would be a one up on the standard ranger light swap.
low_life77   +1y
Eww I hate halos! As for the lone piece the reason no one uses them is because they don't bolt right in like the two piece do. 01 Rangers and up are the best fitting lights for our trucks. The one piece lights are more curved and rounded compared to our corners that are more straight and pointed at the point where it mounts to the fender. This will work but it will take some fabrication work on the fender to get it to fit properly. Shouldn't be too difficult I wouldn't think, but then again I have done my fair share of conversions on other cars that take fab work lol. Wish I could tell you more but I've never seen it done. I;m just not sure how it would look after it's done.
dealwithit   +1y
yes its something i would almost need to convince someone with a ranger to buy, then let me hold one to my truck for 10 seconds and know if its going to work or not. im not a halo fan, but dark housings with projectors are sick.
low_life77   +1y
I agree with you, I love black housing projector lights. Not much of a fan with halos though. Why not just get the black housing lights the two piece and then convert to HID get like 10k.
dealwithit   +1y
because i havent seen these done, and i think they look cooler than the normal ones (not that the stock ranger lights dont look pretty good as is)
emjay   +1y
Mtrain (waldonbuddy) did it on Project Stranger.
mymmeryloss   +1y

Yeah but he did the whole ranger front end
dealwithit   +1y

bingo, thats a little further than i want to go lol. his front end does look sick tho
Page 1 of 1