Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  suggestions???

suggestions???

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 715
replies 3
following 3

kodasdad200321   +1y
So the guy I got my truck from tried to make some..........custom..lol.. front bumper with fence pipe and sheet metal. Well today I managed to get my hands on a smooth chrome front bumper and signal lights off of a s10, and after a little modification it looks pretty good on it. Now I've ran into a new issue. I have about 7 inches of fender missing.. anyone have any suggestions for this? I'm not opposed to fabbing up some filler panels (as I have an abundance of sheet metal lol) but I thought I'd see what you all thought.
post photo
post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
Looks okay to me! What about making extensions on the bumper and having it rechromed?
I'd like to see a few more pics of that hood.
befarrer   +1y
What about getting another bumper off the same model, cut it where it tapers width wise, and mount the lower half of the bumper you just cut the top off below the original bumper, then put fog lights in the extra holes?
kodasdad200321   +1y
I didn't think of extending the bumper ends. I think that's the route I'm going with it now. As for getting it re chromed I'm not sure about that yet, I've always liked the paint matched bumper in the front so I think it's going body color. I'm toying with what to put under it still. I like the idea of using a second bumper for parts but I also like the idea of fabbing up a custom lower piece with fog lights and maybe a wire mesh insert for airflow to the radiator. I'm working on getting a few more pics of the hood too. It's been raining the past couple days, and it was just plain cold today (granted it was like 60
Page 1 of 1