threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Who has installed a sunroof in a cabplus?

Who has installed a sunroof in a cabplus?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1289
replies 7
following 4

anguswilly   +1y
I want a sunroof, a BIG one.

Looking at the Newport 2238 - the largest pop-up on the market.

I want to know if anyone has done one and if they ran into anything and how hard it was, or should I pay for a pro job?
kovz   +1y
Im actually installing that same one on my regular cab... Going to have to trim into the bracing at the front and the back though. But for a cab-plus, you should be fine.
kovz   +1y
Installed the Newport 2238 last night in my regular cab... so it will definitely fit in your cab plus. Easy install!

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
Looks nice!
anguswilly   +1y

Do you have pics of the headliner - I wonder if you could write some tip on doing it.
kovz   +1y

I don't have a headliner in yet. I'll have to make my own. I'm probably going to pick up some stretchy material from the fabric store and figure out what I want to do.
anguswilly   +1y
Years ago I have a B22 cab plus with the factory pop-up roof - it had the same headliner as the trucks without, just looked stretched - would it work?
Cusser   +1y
Mike - that looks great. Personally, I wouldn't want that in Arizona, but nice for Pittsburgh.

When I see the Pirates games on MLB TV, I'm so glad that my trip there last year turned out so perfectly, had perfect weather for 7 days.
Page 1 of 1