threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  trailer fenders and 2600i?

trailer fenders and 2600i?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 947
replies 6
following 3

coloradolowlife   +1y
Anyone have any tips and or tricks (photos would be best) on relocating all my crap in the engine compartment...figured out some stuff theorectically...but dont want to start cutting until i have a solid-ish plan.... i dont want to delete anything is the issue...i need all the efi crap.... ive thought about a few places i could put the battery and such if i need to move it though im trying to leave it where it is for the most part to try and keep it clean..i plan on making inner fenderwheels that attach to the fenders as well to mimic some of the original placement......... Anyone have issues putting the power steering res lower?.....trying to avoid doing some stupid mistake, thanx for the help
emjay   +1y
You can do what I'm doing for the battery, relocate it behind the cab. I put mine where the fuel tank was, you can put it on the other side of the frame as well.
91extcab   +1y
I relocated, and removed just about everything in my 2600i bay, including emissions stuff. I'll get some pictures for you Wednesday when I'm off work and can play i the daylight
coloradolowlife   +1y
thank you leland...much apreciated
91extcab   +1y
and in no particular order...

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
91extcab   +1y
thats whats left of emissions/relocation of power steering res... let me know if you want anything specific photo'd that i didnt get and i'll see what i can do
coloradolowlife   +1y
thank you leland..... i spaced on this thread for a min....my clutch decided that it didnt like subzero temps....nor did the tranny seal....lol...so i have been working on finishing getting ready for coils etc.....thank you for the pics sir...it def gives me some ideas on relocating all my junk
Page 1 of 1