threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  01 headlights grill fit 99-00?

01 headlights grill fit 99-00?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 728
replies 3
following 2

mazda9b2500   +1y
Newbie here. Passing along my 99 b2500 2WD regular cab to the next kid inline. Looking to freshen up the looks a little if possible. The headlights are starting to haze over again, and rather than replace them again with the The 99-00 headlamps which have the egg crate effect, I'd like to try ones from 2001 specifically. The 01s seem to be clear and from the pictures on line, they look like they would drop in. Ditto with the clear lens corner markers. Has anyone put the 01 lights in 99-00 and are they a drop in? What about the grille? It also was restyled in 01 and IMHO looks better.

Any other parts that could be swapped to freshen up the front end (looks like the lower facia / valance was also restyled and I'm pretty sure the bumpers are all the same so that would be an easy change.

I searched quite a bit on the website, found lots of ranger swaps in the earlier models, but nothing for the 99+.

Thanks in advance, Frank.
coloradolowlife   +1y
if i remember correctly the 99 headlights have a diff face shape...its flat for the most part compared to the 99/00... im not sure about the outer portion......they are cheap enough on ebay, anything is possible with imagination and determination
mazda9b2500   +1y
From what I can tell 98-00 are the same. The 98-00 are very cheap, they get expensive after that year. I was hoping someone here has made this swap considering how these fade and haze over the years and how much better the clear lamps look. Anyone have one of these years and have you compared them to the earlier or later models? It does look like the corner markers are the same physical size and interchange. Thanks in advance, Frank
coloradolowlife   +1y
i ment the 01-10 are flat for the most part, my bad...as far as the corners go im not sure
Page 1 of 1