threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Any trustworthy websites that sell aftermarket parts?

Any trustworthy websites that sell aftermarket parts?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1177
replies 7
following 5

swampdonkey   +1y
I have been out off the truck scene for awhile and I use to use sites like fbi, thorbecke, airbagparts. Any of them still trust worthy? I see fbi directs you to rollpans something or another... Still waiting on a rollpan my girl ordered for me before Christmas but Im sure the holidays have it messed up I wouldnt think Grant went anywhere as I still seen them advertise in Minitruckin thats why I had her order from them! Thanks fellas!
89mazdalade   +1y
i used grant kustoms good people and also airassisted.com there good stuff fast shippin
lowlyfe   +1y
Unfortuneately, it seems that most of the shops that were once good are gone and the ones still hanging on have gone to shit in my recent experience anyways. I've had nothing but trouble with ordering parts with unusual long delays and excuses with 3 of the better known companies.
Michigan metal works seems to be doing well right now, Unusual fabrication also Grant customs hooked us up and was quickly shipped.
89mazdalade   +1y
i forgot about horn blasters there service is excellent prices good too
baha   +1y
I don't think companies stock inventory like they use to. I heard a lot are making parts as orders come in.

In your opinion is getting your order in a week slow? I've seen on other sites people saying companies were slow after they received their order after 3 days. I remember back in the day if you received your order in a week that was fast!

Check out modplant.com too.
swampdonkey   +1y
No I dont think a week is slow at all, Im just curious as to which companies to buy from. Sorry I didnt want to imply 1 week was to late.
lowlyfe   +1y
For instance, I called suicide doors about some DOM tubing and they said they place an order once a week for the steel they need, so if you miss the day then it could be an extra week just for them to order it and then start the build process, then shipping etc.
danshoods   +1y
SHOWDOWNCUSTOMS.COM for your cowl hoods.
post photo
Page 1 of 1