threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  4x4 grille + ranger HL?

4x4 grille + ranger HL?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 866
replies 2
following 2

fdugn545   +1y
Has anyone done this or seen it done I know how to go about it I just would like to see how it looks. I have a 4x4 grille sitting here and it's in way better shape than my painted chrome grill... Thanks in advance
91extcab   +1y
You could trace the ranger lights on cardboard, cut 2 of those out and place them on the 4wd grill and trace those with a sharpie. You'll see what you'd have to cut, and I think that will give you an idea why most cut a 2wd grill... I think if you could shorten and angle the oval holes in the grill as needed to match the angle of the rangers I think that would look sweet. Make it look factory-ish. I think thats why others also use a 2wd grill... The mod makes it look so factory when its not, is pleasing. I just know the surrounds on the 4wd grill and ovals across the middle dont mix with the 4wd grill as naturally, unless you do some kind of grafting on the grill...
fdugn545   +1y
Yeah I see what u mean about why everybody uses the 2wd grilles... I just wanted to be different. What about billet inserts?? Has anyone done this to a 4wd?Once again I'm just looking for opinions here and thanks again.
Page 1 of 1