Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Combo brackets

Combo brackets

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1305
replies 9
following 6

addiktion   +1y
I need some Mazda to Toyota bumper combo brackets. Anybody close to BC Canada able to help me out or point me in the right direction? Thanks
phatkix   +1y
You won't find them anywhere locally. You'll have to buy them online, have them made or make them yourself.

I've seen your truck around for helllllllla long.
addiktion   +1y
who are you and where you at? lol
phatkix   +1y
I'm Phatkix. Presently, you'll find me rollin' the VIC.
v8xcab   +1y
Yeah i'd def be interested in finding some Mazda to 4Runner brackets...The toyo bumper has seen it's better days and I already have the valance and lights for the conversion...just need the actual bumper and mounts...Anyone recommend a good place to find these (cheap)???
mazdaman_573   +1y
Only place I can think of is rollpans.com their like 60 $ I tnk
addiktion   +1y
ya but you've got shipping on top of that, especially when your on Vancouver Island such as myself it gets a lil' pricey. so correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told to just get the Yota brackets and Mazda brackets, cut them and weld the said "bumper end" of the Yota bracket to the "frame end" of the Mazda bracket. plus if your wanting to have the bumper line up with the fender which involves cutting and welding to shorten the brackets then its like killin' two birds with one stone.
v8xcab   +1y
Well it' would def be more cost effective for me to go dig a set of yota mounts up...I got a good set of maz brkts off a parts truck the other day
livindalowlife   +1y
Yo anyone still here? I checked out the combo brackets in rollpans.com for mazda to yota conversion. Do i need short or long?
jason eden   +1y
I got some from rollpan.com and they sucked we and a buddy had to bend them a bit open them up a bit then finally got it on and it was rubbing my fenders and then when i went to put my grill on the bumper was 1" to high. i wish the 3 hr we wasted i would have just made some.
Page 1 of 1