views 14272
replies 91
following 8

lvnlow9543   +1y
and these are the days of our lives
maz89   +1y
we're all goin to hell..... lol
gettinlow85s10   +1y
been there done that... they don't want me back...
maz89   +1y
no, shit. I was drivin' the bus, everyone else just followed me...... all I got was a shitty t-shirt.....
gettinlow85s10   +1y
that was you driving? hmmm... so thats why we crashed and went to hell...lol
maz89   +1y
hey, what can i say
gettinlow85s10   +1y
typical fullsize driver... speechless when you should be talking...
gettinlow85s10   +1y
well, today i got my title in the mail... all i gotta do now is get the tags and insurance... included with the title was a nice lil note "Mr. Graham, Here is the title for the 85 S-10. I apologize for the delay, there was a form of miscommunication between my mother and me. The title is signed and notarized on July 28th, 2006 by notary public Joan A ____. Everything should be clean and good to go.
Thank you"
dragginncrds   +1y
nice ot hear that you got ur title... the only bad luck i have to tell is that this past weekend on the way to SES we were bout 20 miles outside of Florence SC and what do ya kno... we have a blowout on the trailer... so we sat on the side of the road for a hour and a half while my mom went to walmart to buy a tire. we didnt have a jack or tire arm but luckley the bottle jack from out excursion lifted it and the tirearm from it fit the lugs.. so we were 2 hrs behind with 150 in the hole... for a new tire... we learned out lesson which is make sure u have a spare for the trailer and make sure to grab ur electric impact wrench
gettinlow85s10   +1y
ok... new bad luck thing... i need about 200 before tuesday... i pay people back... but they are wantin to sell my truck on tuesday...i got about 130... i'll have more info monday... early morning... if anybody can help it'd be GREATLY appreciated...