Page 3 of 3
Isuzu Projects \  94 Pup project

94 Pup project

Isuzu Projects
views 3336
replies 24
following 9

speedylowz   +1y
I'll have to agree with that...original idea makes me tired looking at all the work u puttin into that truck!!lol!!
lowzone1   +1y
little more work done tonight...took out the bench seat and started getting the e brake set up for the WIDE TRACK rodeo dana 44 set up between them. I also got an LSD with the wider rear axle, which is only 3" wider but i needed it. the dash ebrake is no longer connected and the Dana 44 ebrake set up is in the works. just have to weld in the pieces.... i took the floor section of a 95.5 Rodeo i had (yeah another parts truck....make something like 50 or so Isuzus ive had) and separated the spot welds. only messed up ONE finger this time . so i got the top section and the lower cable section apart. it basically fell right into place. i love isuzus for this....
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

i basically cut around the seat mounts since i didnt want to mess witht he structure and strength there. the floor panels are the same except for the ebrake mount and for the center console, yup Rodeo center console going in....ARM REST BABY!!!!!

i also did new rotors and calipers in the rear after making NEW mounts for the axle relocation. i took a piece of a leaf and drilled a hole for the centering pin, and another hole for a bolt to locate the lowering block into. i also grabbed another 1/4" drop
thread post photo

thread post photo

the truck is going either Fly Yellow (and ill change the caliper color to that also) or grey and ill keep the blue caliper color....not sure what yet, im FAR FAR FAR from paint
more to come
Ron
isuzueh   +1y
dude can't wait to see this thing done you should shave the tailights and put in some led's
lowzone1   +1y
Ebrake mount and cables are IN:

thread post photo

thread post photo

herculiner'd the cab too. figured it was all out to weld....might as well do some preventable maintenance (convertables DO leak)

thread post photo

thread post photo

i have to reclamp the passengerside cable cause the gas tank is in the way abit and it shortened the path for the cable abit so i had to take off all the retainer clips used on the brake cables. Alittle reworking and it should be fine. the ebrake grabs fine, might have to adjust it alittle more. The mounts, i dropped in from the top instead of the one from the bottom like factory. The Shortbed has a one piece driveshaft that moves UPWARD towards the cab RIGHT into the ebrake pocket. Rodeos have a 2 piece so the main one out of the trans is stationary to the carrier bearing.... So i got about another 3/4" of clearance this way. amazing how you have to figure stuff like this out cause it would have been a mess if i put it in the other way. measure twice cut once, right????
more to come:
Low
/// xception   +1y
Wow!!! I love the old school flavor. Good work keep it up.