Page 2 of 3
Isuzu Projects \  project-- Rust Bucket-- 3-14-07

project-- Rust Bucket-- 3-14-07

Isuzu Projects
views 5998
replies 26
following 7

isuzueh   +1y
yea stock fllor it and lay dooor!!!!! lol just kidding...bust seriously lol looks good man im sure when your done with the back half it will look awesome good luck and keep us posted!!
mightymini   +1y
i thought about doing the frame from the firewall back but the frame is good from the back of the cab forward. Why replace when its good. Good idea though i thought about it trust me. The only problem i have is i have no one to help me move shit around and space is limited so thats why just a backhalf
/// xception   +1y
I'm glad my Isuzu is finished. Alot of really impressive trucks being built or starting to be built. Good luck with yours and if things hold you back dont give up on them.
mightymini   +1y
nice words of wisdom man, thanks
oldskewlkool   +1y
no shit ass J/K
dragn92nznsi   +1y
nice backhalf... cut that offfff
Post was last edited on Jan 15, 2007 08:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
isuzueh   +1y
thats realy nice what is that 4 x 4 tubing lol really beefy looking i like it
gldsuzi   +1y
Lookin good man
mightymini   +1y
Today i went and borrowed an engine hoist from a friend at work and got home and pulled the engine, transmission, and the wiring harness for the engine. I'm gettin ready to clean up everything up front before my engine gets here in march. I figured this would give me plenty of time to cut fenderwells out, tub for 20's, mount electric radiator fan, and redo all front bags.
mightymini   +1y
Havent had much time to work on the isuzu but i did get motor stripped of everything so i can send it in for the core. Also got some of the inner fender well cut out. I'm also tryin to find a good place to send pieces to get some powedercoating done.

thread post photo

thread post photo