Page 1 of 3
Isuzu Projects \  project-- Rust Bucket-- 3-14-07

project-- Rust Bucket-- 3-14-07

Isuzu Projects
views 6004
replies 26
following 7

mightymini   +1y
I live in York, PA and picked up this 91 isuzu already bagged and bodydropped 2 years ago in NJ. Well i trailered it back to my parents house as it was 4hrs away from me and i couldnt work on it in the parking lot of my apartment. Well this spring i finally got a house with a 2 car garage and just a few weeks ago got it trailered down here to start tearing it apart and rebuild the entire thing. Plans are for a new motor, make it fit for 20's and keep it 6 lug, all new air suspension, fuel cell, possible dash swap. rear disc brakes, and suiciding the drivers door, and whatever else comes to mind as i make this my own bad ass minitruck. AS it sits right now i have all old air suspension off, bed off, gas tank out, and motor about ready to be pulled. The frame is good from the cab up so i'm actually ready to get some 2 x 3 x 3/16" to start my back half. Which i'll pick that up from work when we do a steel order and grab a cheery picker from work as well to pull the motor. From being on vacation and shit im kinda at a stand still till i get back to work and get some stuff ordered and what not. wish me luck!!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

this pic was actually taken before the gas tank was out.
thread post photo

Post was last edited on Mar 15, 2007 12:03. This post has been edited 3 times.
isuzueh   +1y
yikes that back half looks kinda scary!! can't wait to see what yours is gonna turn out.....over all its a pretty decent looking truck is it a traditional bd??
oldskewlkool   +1y
project O.G. PUP not knockin your shit but she needs to be re-done i love the old skool wheels
mightymini   +1y
your not knockin my shit, i didn't do all that crap . It is just what im startin with. Pretty schweet, eh?, lol
oldskewlkool   +1y
actually yea it is sweet eh
mightymini   +1y
yea it is a traditional bd and from what i measure its 3 1/2" and lays rocker
oldskewlkool   +1y
F**K yea lemme get them rims
mightymini   +1y
im gonna be in the market for some 20's
oldskewlkool   +1y
that will be OTC
gldsuzi   +1y
Dude you should build a firewall back frame! Check mine out on member projects GLDSUZI