Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  UH-oh... i screwed up..haha

UH-oh... i screwed up..haha

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1075
replies 7
following 5

miked   +1y
well i got my tail light fillers from grant an went right to work.. shaved the first one..had a buddy line up one end while i did the other one n tacked it in place... 4 hours later.. i realize that i seem to have lined it up wrong.. the rear is off by roughly 1cm.. so the top bodyline looks like an s10's haha.

now.. here is my question..

can i just take my cut off wheel to it an cut it out an tack on "fillers" to lengthen the areas that need to be?

on a side note.. the other side looks sick.. an yes i know... worthless without pictures... but it was either a new digicam.. or truck parts...

i believe i picked the right choice.

miked   +1y
since i need to bump up my posts.. my digi cam has enough power some how to take one picture an then die.

i dont know if u can see it from this picture but here it goes..

mazm   +1y
its gonna look badass when you get done with it
baggedb22   +1y
Looks good so far! Keep it up bro..
madmazda   +1y
Its Hard to see Miked, But you should be able to cutter and re-tack it. Keep us updated
miked   +1y
well last night i built a filler for the piece that can be seen when the tailgate is closed an tonight... i plan on taking the cut off wheel to the pass side n redo it... the rollpan i still dont see how it goes on.. the bottom curves do not line up at all.
grantkustoms   +1y
has your bed ever been hit??
miked   +1y
not that i was know of. i got it fixed tho.. i just kept hittin the bottom lip on the bed.. until it didnt exist anymore.. it was more then then just usin a cut off disc.
Page 1 of 1