Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  Just finished spraying tonight

Just finished spraying tonight

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2366
replies 19
following 10

slims   +1y
Well, the cab is painted (vanilla white, the same color as the 300c)....probably get it put back together this week, a little bit of bodywork to do on the box next weekend (grant fab rollpan, shaved fuel filler, shaved tailgate handle), and hopefully paint it and the front bumper sometime the week after.

Oh yeah...it started out dark grey.

mark   +1y
looks good so far bro..how much the paint run you
slims   +1y
Its a single stage from the auto parts store....it was really cheap at about 250 cnd for all the paint, primer, reducer, and hardner.

This is my budget buildup winter beater, so I dont want to spend too much on supplies. I am only giving myself 1100 to do paint, wheels, tires, and lower it. Of course all my time is free, and I have the tools, so I am ahead there already.

Only thing that I am gonna pay someone to do for me is mount and balance tires, and tint windows.
slims   +1y
Oh yeah....its sitting on jack stands, so its actually about 8" lower than its sitting there. I had to lift it up so I could spray the bottom of the rocker.
thetornado   +1y
i love that shade of white you chose, looks really great! lookin forward to seeing it all finished.
2fine89   +1y

lmao awesome .... looking great
slims   +1y
Some updated pics....got the cab all back together. Need to clean the interior, but the exterior is looking good. The bumper wasnt painted this time around, and neither is the box.

I dont know how i did it, every screw is accounted for, but I lost one of the windsheild trim pieces (top right corner), and the passenger side view mirror trim piece. I am sure they will turn up eventually.

slims   +1y
Tomorrow night the z71;s go on....and I am going to work on finding the stuff thats missing.
2fine89   +1y

OH YA the endless hunt ... "where did that go" ...
pont   +1y
when i got the trim for my truck out of the junkyard i lost that same peace pissed me off big time then 3 months later i cleaned out the trunk of my car and there it was lol it was not there the frist time i looked 3 months befor lol anyway nice truck man