threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  bolt on body drops WTF?

bolt on body drops WTF?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2000
replies 13
following 8

madbagger   +1y
i was browsing suicidedoors.com and i came across kits for bolt on body drops for blazers and s-10's and they were like $10,000.

i know this couldn't be a joke but it sounds rediculous i guess its for a person who would sell their truck to a person who might not want the body drop or so you can undo it? does anybody have more info on this product?
blare   +1y
did u read the description? go back and do that
mazdawgydawg   +1y
LMAO a bolt on body drop sounds funny and very stupid
drpdmazda   +1y
yeah please tell me you didnt really think it was for real. a " bolt on body drop " ??? unless you honestly have no idea how a body drop is done, then its ok lol but yeah read the tools required section for it
blare   +1y
I think was reading somewhere that KRZ customs sells a stock floored frame for s10s.
slammedmini469   +1y
yes, they do, and for chevy 1500's......but its over 5 grand.....
mullet   +1y
And Scrape N Customs in Daytona FL area builds custom frames for pretty much everything.. bad ass yes.. lotta money yes.
Mike
grantkustoms   +1y
you need a spachula and the april issue of playboy to put it on, it only takes 45 min in your drive way. We have used them they are great.
mullet   +1y
HAHAHAHAHAHA they left out the hack saw.. cause me and my buddy put one on his truck, and we had to use a hack saw.

HIIIIIYAAAAWWWWWWWW
paul42   +1y
I saw Jason talk about doing this on S-10 forum. He had it up the next day and it has suprised quite a few people so far. Someone even posted what the april 2004 playboy looked like.