Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  price on a new bed

price on a new bed

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2760
replies 17
following 12

madbagger   +1y
i got hit on the drivers side rear of my bed a few weeks ago and instead of getting the damage fixed i want to get a new bed how much does a 2wd bed usually cost? thanks
thetornado   +1y
they range from 200-500 at some of the yards by me. where are u from?
delawaredime   +1y
bagged89mazda has one.
madbagger   +1y
i'm from south carolina
bagged89mazda   +1y
round me beds cost on the low end 500 $ high end - 800 depending how good of shape thier in . If you were local i'd sell you my spare 2wd bed i have . Sorry that i can't help you .

Michael.
paul42   +1y
It must cost that much out on the east coast because of all the rust problems. You can get a rust free bed out here for $100 any day of the week
bagged89mazda   +1y
thats not totally true . Just cause we're on the east don't mean everyone is by the shore . I am in land in south east pa . no where near the water . When winter comes they sometimes do a lil over dose on spreading salt but it would take acouple years to do any real damage from salt .
delawaredime   +1y
plus, everything in the northeast triples in price from everywhere else... dunno why.. it sucks.
lowerexpectations34   +1y
b/c every thing got rusty real quick b/c of all that salt in the winter
paul42   +1y
Yah I meant because of the salt on the roads, we use sand here in the winter. I used to live right by the puget sound and cars around there didnt have rust so its not the ocean.