Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  stamped tailgate

stamped tailgate

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2912
replies 17
following 10

madbagger   +1y
where is the best place to get one of those stock tailgates with mazda stamped in it and does a company make cal combos out of them and if not how can i turn a tailgate into a cal combo ( do i take it apart and weld the skin on and whats the best way to fill the gap between tailgate and the rollpan and on the sides?
baggedb22   +1y
i have the stamped one in my truck just got all the damn people who say "nice s-10" so they no it's a damn mazda! I just welded the stock tailgate in didn't warp either, just filled the gap slowly with weld...
mullet   +1y
Or you could graft it into a calli combo just like you would a lisence plate box. But i have never seen a calli combo made w/ a stamped logo.. not saying that it can't be done or isn't.. just saying the ones i have seen were grafted in.
baggedb22   +1y
I got an idea, Tilt the hole stamped part just like u would a license plate box, i've never seen that done before=)......
mark   +1y
if im thinkin straight i think it's vis4life on here that had that tailgate stamp grafted on his top part of the firewall, which was badass...i got it on video, ill see if i can snap a pic..its cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
visual4life   +1y
this is before i got it finshed i dont have any ones of it finshed yet
mark   +1y
there it is
bumpin_b2200   +1y
ahh thats perty....
visual4life   +1y
just took this one its closer to finshed
thread post photo
thetornado   +1y
great job man, thats looks sick!
what engine do you have in there?