Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  cutting out fenders

cutting out fenders

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1028
replies 6
following 5

delawaredime   +1y
how does everyone cut out there fronmt fenders when they bag there truck? any pics wouyld be appreciated, i dont want to cut to much or not enough.
baggedb22   +1y
I just took a paint pen and traced where i wanted to cut them out at then took the saw-zaw and went to town u might have to use the grinder in some tight spaces and becareful around ur brake line's, You takin the hole inner fender out? It will make ur engine bay look so much bigger. lol..
delawaredime   +1y
lol, yea im taking the whole thing out. i just like the way a whole tire sits in the engine bay... but all that crap on the pass. side sux. there wasnt anything on my s10..
eksessivdragger   +1y

if u ever switch to a carb(weber holley or whatever) u can ditch most of that stuff on the passanger side like i did. and then run whatever wires u have on the inner part of the fender.
slammed91b5000   +1y
i just unbolted the outer fender and pretty much just hacked everything out inbetween the front core support and the firewall. i used an angle grinder with a zip cut on it.
low87dawg   +1y
if yur tslkin bought all the shit for the vaccum lines just unplug it all and plug them all back up at the carb till yur truck runs right thats what i did and am gonna do till i get my new carb and i cut away all the crap on the filter
shorten the fuel filter line and put it on yur firewall and just get rid of that little fuse box who cares bought that stuff the less under the hood the better
i wish i could send a pic but i cant figure it out
Page 1 of 1