Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  mirror options

mirror options

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1678
replies 12
following 9

delawaredime   +1y
well, seeing that my passenger side mirror is junk...lol im finding more crap on this truck every time i look at it.. i want to know what kind of options i have for mirrors... besides motorcycle ones..
baggedb22   +1y
Mazda Mx-6 & early 90' Toyota Celica are all i no of other that motor cycle mirrors.. I can probably find some pics if u want.
delawaredime   +1y
yea i want to see some pics man... thanx..
baggedb22   +1y
sorry man i can't remeber how to post pics..
my5t3ry   +1y
iu think its ...

the%20link
mpenner49   +1y
Motorcycle mirrors? What kinda motorcylce mirros do you use?? Do they mount to door where old mirrors were? How do you use motorcylce mirrors
baggedb22   +1y
Some mount in the stock mazda bracket, just take the stock mirror off and theres a hole u just put them threw the hole and a nut goes on the other side..
thetornado   +1y
i wanna see those pics also.
guys that use motorcylce mirrors will shave the old ones and then attach them to the A pillar or just the side of the door.
mullet   +1y

just stay away from the chorme mirrors from FBI.. had them for 4 months and they rusted out.. could have been me being beach side.. but still.. booo

BTW- those are two pics of mini trucks with motorcycle mirrors for those wanting to see them. The mazda they are mounted on the factory pirtch, and the Isuzu they are on the windshield frame.. yeah.. the mazda pic sucks.. I KNOW! lol
grantkustoms   +1y
My truck has them and they bolt right through the factory holes.