Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Back bumper options

Back bumper options

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1010
replies 5
following 4

never2low   +1y
What kind of back bumpers fit on a 88 b2200? I seen alot of talk about fronts, but nothing about backs.
I noticed alot of people are doing that shaved clean look, is that alot of work? How would one go about doing that?
Im almost done doing my bodywork, fixin all the rust, 3 days, maan it was alot of work on little crap, so far i only shaved the antenna, not sure if i will be shaving doors anytime soon, probably not. no $$$ hehe.
thetornado   +1y
i would def go with a roll pan. just got to line it up and weld her in.
and grant has them on sale!!!
slammed89mazda   +1y
yes yes, a roll pan. or if you have a little extra cash and you dont need use of your tailgate, buy a full skin and weld the whole thing shut. and of course, buy it from grant
never2low   +1y
how much does grant sell them for?
I would love the whole skin, but i need the tailgate to open for some little work that i will use the truck for.
drpdmazda   +1y

if you need to use the gate then skip the full skin combo and just get a roll pan and a smooth tailgate ski, that way you still have the shaved look but your gate still functions, thats what i have, just remember to get the tailgate handle relocator kit or you wont be able to get in the gate anyway lol
thetornado   +1y
i think the roll pans are like $49.99, and then $40 more for a liscence plate box. so it will be around $100 with shipping. u can just cut the whole open in the inside of you tailgate to shave your tailgate handle. it will cost you nothing. check out some pics of the inside of my tailgate, i made a smooth skin for it. real easy...
Page 1 of 1