Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  Glassworks Unlimited

Glassworks Unlimited

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 2228
replies 14
following 8

mullet   +1y
Wondering if anyone has pics of a pre runner mazda? I found the prerunner fenders for the mazda at and I contacted them.. but they don't have any pics. Didn't know if anyone out there has either got pics or possibly got the fenders. Thanks
Mullet
grantkustoms   +1y
no one has pics, there is probably a reason for that. don't do it mullet
thetornado   +1y
what are the prerunner fenders?
2fine89   +1y
Na I looked everywhere for prerunner fenders this spring when I was gonna lift this piggy. only thing I found was some with godly fender flares stuck on them. I'm gonna have to break out the welder or the fiberglass this winter and make a set for my x-cab (when I get one)...
mullet   +1y
Glassworks sells them.. but its stupid to do a prerunner mazda... but i could fit some crazy wheels.. and it will match the 4x4 bed.. cause i aint got no 4x4 fenders lol.
thetornado   +1y
....prerunner?
mullet   +1y
Those trucks they take on the Baha 1000.. the big lifted up usually 2wd.. they have the crazy big fenders on them..
Mike
mullet   +1y
on a nissan

blare   +1y
Im not sure how it will look without a set of big ass rims. Id be worried about how much you will actually be tucking cause it said they are flared out 3 inches and raised 3 in. On a plus side you wont need as much lift
2fine89   +1y

OK so now why is it stupid to do a pre runner mazda ???? Yer gonna call a guy stupid for having an idea to do something different?