threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Qyestion about body reapir.

Qyestion about body reapir.

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 777
replies 4
following 3

mpenner49   +1y
I started working on my truck seriusoly today like I am gonna do something cool with it. But as i was geiving it a one over to day to start making a To Do list and I discoverd that the bottom on my doors are a lil rusty. Like there is no holes but there may be soon. Also I have a small hole in the bootm on one of the fenders. Should I just get junk yard parts t fix these or can i fix with some fiberglass and have it look good and be efective?
thetornado   +1y
for the doors i would try to find new ones. you really cant fix that rust on those. it will end up coming back even if you grind it all down. water sits in the door jams and will make it come back. For the fender, you could repair it, but how big is the whole you have? I would just try to find a good fender anyways. its always better to start off with no rust, then to repair it from my experience.
mpenner49   +1y
the fender hole is maybe size of half dollar. that 2 big? and also im looking for some good suggestions on transforming my ride.
thetornado   +1y
i would say its not a good idea to fiberglass over that, fenders get a lot of wear on them. the rust will probabl come back through.
so what do you mean by "transforming" your ride?
minimazda93   +1y
transforming it into something thats worth a shit!! j/k yea..what does taht mean anyhow!
Page 1 of 1