Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  chop top on ext cab

chop top on ext cab

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1141
replies 5
following 3

slammed89mazda   +1y
im wanting 2 do a 3in chop top on my mazda, but i havent seen it done on a ext. cab...any1 have any pics of one? also, how hard would this be, and about how many hours and i looking at?
mullet   +1y
lotta hours.. lotta work.. not that much better of a look unless you tilt the windshield back to make up for the top loss.. do a body drop and be done with it.
thetornado   +1y
i say chop it. havent seen one like it yet. im sure its gonna take a lot of time for it as im sure you can assume...
mullet   +1y
the problem.. especially being an extended cab is you will have to have all new glass made.. which won't be cheap.. and on top of that the windshield will be expencive.. my friend priced it out for his standard cab pup and was quoted like $3000 just for the glass. So i say chop it too.. but its just not feesable on a fixed income nowdays.. where as a body drop can be done pretty much anywhere.. and almost everyone can afford that.. ESPECIALLY since you are already bagged.
thetornado   +1y
yaya, i would have to agree with you mullet. if your going to be choppin the top, you better be headin down the road of a one off show truck. thats crazy expensive just for the glass...
slammed89mazda   +1y
this isnt something that i was lookin into doing right away, it would be a long way down the road
Page 1 of 1