Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  lookin for paint job prices

lookin for paint job prices

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 821
replies 1
following 2

gwadzam   +1y
im tryin to find out how much its going to cost to paint my truck. ive come down to 2 colors either 04 silverado black, ppg milano red (oem 99-00 civic si) or possibly a nice silver. anyways i was wanting to know what you guys paid to get paint done at a shop. i also hear you must have the color code of the oem paint and i need to know how to get this also. thanks guys!
shaved dime   +1y
u can get a paint code from a body shop, we get these ppg codebooks with paint chips in them that you can look thru and find the color you want...

on painting one it depends on how good u want it to look, if u want it stripped and jammed out...changing a color at our shop can run from 2g-5g most ranging around 3g

my paint job would of run me anywhere between 8g and 12g because i used all hok kandy colors on the flames and all the airbrushing and pinstripes...

your best bet on a color would be a silver, its a cheap color and will hide flaws in the paint, red is the most expensive, and black will be the cheapest but it will show every single flaw
Page 1 of 1