threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  New To Mazda. Wondering how to do the do a bumper swap?

New To Mazda. Wondering how to do the do a bumper swap?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1910
replies 10
following 5

mpenner49   +1y
I am Pretty new to Mazda but I have alot of time and imagionation. I am wondering how to do this whole bumper swap? Like most bumper fit nice with a set of brackets or are we talking cuting and welding bumpers to get them to work?
chico   +1y
what kind of bumper are you looking at? Isuzu? Ranger? Toyota?.....
mpenner49   +1y
A very shiny one! Which one is the easisest one to put on? Easisest one to get out of junk yard?
slammed89mazda   +1y
easy?!?! where is the fun if it is easy to put on?!?!
mpenner49   +1y
Very True! I guess I should elaborate easy. Im looking to do this swap And I like a challenge but I don't wanta have to lose sleep over it! I don't wanta have to cut and weld 3 difrent bumpers and a kitchen sink to get one bumper. Im looking for a bumper that Would take a lil work to get to fit and look good, but not some thing that needs a college degree in Engenerring to make. Like I see lots of people use Yota and 4Runner. All you need ina bracket or is it more indept?
mpenner49   +1y
I see alot of Mazdas with Yota and 4Runner bumpers. Is that because they fit the best? They direct fit with brackets if i buy them?
mpenner49   +1y
How much Brother Man!! I love this Place and you all are my new Best Friends!!!!

How much shipped?
mpenner49   +1y
How much for the Yota or 4Runner Bumper brackets? I like how they give it that nice clean look. It makes them sharp looking.
mpenner49   +1y
r they hard to make? Like you sell blue prints? Check your Email I emailed you back bout swap and stuff
mazdawg9178   +1y
i didnt think they made 4runner bolt on brackets. every1 told me they had to be made.