threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  B2600 4X4 LOWER valance and B2200 lower valance.the same?

B2600 4X4 LOWER valance and B2200 lower valance.the same?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1302
replies 4
following 3

bagged89mazda   +1y
the plastic peice below the bumper . curious if they are the exact same? im biddin on the 4x4 bumper ends and am considering buying the chrome bumper , and the lower valance. later down the road im gona get the whole chrome front end i can't see spending 525 plus shipping for the chrome front end right now . For about 130 bucks i'll have the 4x4 end caps a brand new chrome bumper , and a lower valance .I just wanted to make sure that the valance is the same for both 2wd and 4wd . this is the new valance.
blare   +1y
yea those plastic thingys are the same
bagged89mazda   +1y
heres the end cap for a 4x4 2600i mazda ..i think I just confirmed that the 2wd lower valance and chrome middle section bumper will work with the b2600i ends . I just didn't wanta buy something and end up having a hard time selling it if it was wrong.

thread post photo

bagged89mazda   +1y
damnit am i gona have to buy the b2600i 4x4 brackets to make this work? or can i use my 2wd brackets ? i dunno . someone wanta clue me in . im don't have the total front end 4wd conversion stuff researched out . i think if i want the 4wd conversion (chrome) i have to have the brackets but is it same with this ? ugh !
rollinslow   +1y
Your main bumper brackets are exactly the same as the 2600 4x4 ones. The only part that may be different are the the braces at the end of the bumper caps that keep the bumper caps from flappin around. They might be a little longer on the 4x4 because of the flare on the caps. But you could easily make some if you even need them.
Page 1 of 1