Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Bed Swaps???

Bed Swaps???

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1107
replies 3
following 4

drocindustries   +1y
ok.. so i put a great big dent in my 90 B2200 Ext.Cab.ShortBox.Then found a 88 Reg.CabShortBox bought the whole truck cheap $700 good for parts and stuff...anyways i figured i could just swap the beds cause there both short boxs...Now im confused some guys @ MazdaWorld.com or w/e say that i can swap the beds and some guys say i cant.ive messured the box's the Ext.Cab is a little bit longer like 1 or 2 " and the distance from the back of the box(Cab to back wheel well) is like 17" or so...and the Reg.CabShort
Box is like 20" or so..now if they will work(swapping) wont the center of the wheel well be off like 2"..Kinda look dumb wouldnt it??I want your guys opinions cause you seem to know alot more..and i mean alot more stuff than those Mazdaworld guys do by a long shot...Please help me out need to get painted soon.if dont work im gonnasell the truck to anybody wanting it..Thanks Droc in Calgary A.K.A. COWTOWN......Moooooo
paul42   +1y
Yup, that guy was right. A ext cab bed only fits and ext cab and a standard cab only fits a standard cab. I think Mazda is the only one who does this with their trucks
chico   +1y
yeah, I second that. I guess the guys at Mazda got bored and make a million different beds!
bagged_mazda   +1y
nissan does it to...however my brother has a nissan and want to put a x cab and shorten the bed....that will work...i've also seen it on mazdas...they look funny but it could be done
Page 1 of 1