Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Roll pan qz

Roll pan qz

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1163
replies 8
following 7

shaved dime   +1y
hey guys im new here and all, my girl has a lil 88 b2000 and im about to start building it, and i was wondering where some good places are to get a smooth roll pan from at a good price or if i should just make one
mark   +1y
F.B.I. makes them, and GrantKustoms
drpdmazda   +1y
yeah and fbi always has buy one get one free for christmas, so if you need one for another truck you can get it as well, it goes the same for full skin combos i got one for my truck and it fit real nice
impulse   +1y
i'd go with Can Do... aka grant customs... i've had a good experince with them thus far.
2fine89   +1y
Depends on the price but I made mine, used 16 gauge with a frenched box. lol almost as strong as the old bumper was..
I want to try and adapt a set of GM bottom mounts or make some new ones to get rid of the hinges tho. then I'll redo my pan.
thetornado   +1y
I got mine from Godfathercustoms
its fiberglass, and was about $100 at the time.
if you are good with metal i would just fab one, and buy a liscense plat box to fab in it. it will definately last longer.
im not really pleased with the fiberglass.
shaved dime   +1y
ok thanks for the suggestions..im not real keen on fbi since ive seen their stuff and it fit bad...i may end up makin one
mullet   +1y
can the lisence plate box fit inside the roll pan without turning into a drop tag.. cause that buggs the crap out of me w/ the plate hanging down.
Mike
shaved dime   +1y
i doubt it, i have an s10 and the roll pan is larger on it, and its still a drop, you may be able to recess it far enough to make it not one
Page 1 of 1