Shoes "high heels,lofers,?"

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1342
replies 8
following 7

charliʹe brown   +1y
what rims should I call around for ?
what fits the 1986 mazda 6lugs,
Is there a chart somewhere that I can check out?
any help ? what I'm going to do is call around to salvege yards 1st and if you guys have tryed to "mod" something from something else, you know the guys at the yard could care less what your trying to do so if I have an idea what to ask for maybe I can find some thing cool .

just looking for something cool and chrome.
And thanks to all you guys that have helped me so far in my new mini "exsperience "

CB
midnightmike   +1y
u can pretty much do any toyota, nissan,isuzu wheel but getting it to tuck in the wheel well is the tricky part, there are only some wheels that can, or almost every stock gmc/chevy full size truck there are some mods u need to do to the hub on the truck or the wheel itself
charliʹe brown   +1y
is there a list of some sort?
of what will tuck/fit? or of the mods needed to get them to tuck?

cb
mark   +1y
with any GMC/Chevy Wheel, the hub needs to be bored out....nissan pathfinders bolt on, isuzu stuff bolts on...only some yotas bolt on, because most of yotas are 5lug
speedster93b   +1y
dude, get pathfinders(15's), they are so common, tuck rediculously easy, and are chrome. another popular thing is z71/tahoe wheels(16's) or escalade wheels (depends on the year i think, there are 2 styles 16's and 17's), but like others have said, i think they need to be bored out(one guy told me he got his done for like $60). i've heard of people grinding off the tabs on the hub, but i don't know anything about that, safety wise, or even if it really works. i've seen some sick looking newer mitsubishi montero rims, not on a mazda, but they are 6 lug and MIGHT work, i don't know.
minimazda93   +1y
man i used to roll navigator 18s before i did my rearend swap and i grinded tabs off the hub, its super easy and as far as safety ive heard not to do it but i drive it daily and travel to shows no problem
chico   +1y
Does any one out there have 17" escalade wheels? (17x 7.5) I just need to know if they will tuck, or whould I go with 16" z-71's (16"x7) for a sure fit. I have a 2wd with the original fenders so I don't have the clearance of the 4x4's how 'bout making a turn? do they rub?. any help will be appreciatd, I am sure some one out there has already answered this question, I'm just too lazy to find it
Post was last edited on Jun 01, 2005 12:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
minimazda93   +1y
escalade rims will fit no problem granted you bore the center out or grind your tabs off the hub.
gwadzam   +1y
i'm going to be selling my yukon whls w/escalade center caps soon
Page 1 of 1