Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  wheels for rwd vehicles

wheels for rwd vehicles

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1200
replies 7
following 6

bigroy_80   +1y
will wheels such as the kmc stealths that have no fwd off sets available (i dont think at least) tuck on mazdas? im 5 lug by the way. im just trying to see how pen my rim options really are.
mark   +1y
get one that is 8inches wide with a 5.5inch backspacing, it should tuck
rollinslow   +1y
Its been my experience that you should stay around 7-7.5 inches wide wheels w/ at least 5 3/8 to 5 3/4 inches of bacspacing to tuck nicely
cid (dale)   +1y
I have a new set of 16's that are 8" wide but have never fitted them on to see if they tuck or not. I'm not banking on it but i got them at a very good price to pass up.
bigroy_80   +1y
HHHEEEELLLPP need answer soon,

will and 8.5 inch wheel with an 18mm offset fit with a toyota rear end?
minimazda93   +1y
man it should fit b/c a factory toyota rear end is narrower than a factory mazda rearend, i still roll 6 lug i have chrome 18s with hardly any offset (not sure i ddnt buy the rims new) and i had to get an 84 mazda rearend b/c its about 4 inches narrower but you should be ok, something you may do is order them test fit them and if they dont fit have the shop send them back all it would cost is shipping.
speedster93b   +1y

What lug pattern is that rear end? how much did you get it for? whats the gearing like? i mean is it close to the stock gear ratio?
minimazda93   +1y
the lug pattern is the same as a factory rearend i got it off my buddys wrecked truck but ive seen em go for about 1-2 bills the hard part is finding them, the gear ratio is not the same i dont know much about gear ratio nor do i care all i can tell you is when im going about 50 my speedo says 30.
Page 1 of 1