Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  suicide doors

suicide doors

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 917
replies 4
following 4

joeyaces   +1y
Is it possable to suicide your doors but still use the handle in the stock position? I would like to shave the handles as well, but I don't think I could have the truck out of commision for long enough to do both mods at once (im assuming that if i shave the handles first i would obviousally have to relocate the poppers when i sucide the doors) Im thinking it would be harder to open the door because you are essentially pushing or pulling from the back, but they are also very light doors. Any help would be great, thanks,
Joe
blare   +1y
I dont know if thats possible. I know there was a pic in MiniTruckin that should an S10 with its stock door handle and it was suicided. But Im not sure if it was just for show and really had poppers. I look at see what shop made it
tskb2200   +1y
that s10 just hadn't shaved the handles yet don't think they worked though i know it had poppers though
mark   +1y
i dont think opening it would be a problem, they'l l swing right out once unlatched...its making the stock handle work, just see what you can do...prolly extend the rods here and there, couple joints and swivels here and there
blare   +1y
lol i would rather see that than poppers. it would be like "OO S$(@" he actually took the time to deal with that crap!!! But until you figuire it out id be ready to climb through the back glass alot.
Page 1 of 1