Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Hardtop removable kit - grant kustoms

Hardtop removable kit - grant kustoms

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1353
replies 6
following 5

mullet   +1y
Has anyone seen the grant customs truck that they lowered the metal of the roof, chopped the whindshield, so when the roof was off it looked like it was a chopped whindshield.. but the top was able to be put back on. So they lowered the metal of the roof to make up for the difference of the chop? I wanted to see a pic.. cause i'm kinda wanting to do the same thing.
impulse   +1y
u sure that was grant and not Billy Bob?
mullet   +1y
your right.. it is Billy Bob Customs. Good looking out. I think it was in a minitruckin issue not too long ago.. i'm just not sure which one. I guess thats what i'm doing tonight.
Mike
PS- anyone know how hard that would be to do?
bumpin_b2200   +1y
are y'all talkin about the primer black topless b2200 hardtop? that was done by billy bob customs. Was it in mini truckin? what issue?
team haymaker   +1y
i have a couple pics of a primed black removable hardtop mazda i got from , i dont know if its the one but it looks good
grantkustoms   +1y
it was not done by us
mullet   +1y
This was started back in April.. someone is pulling up some archives. BTW.. my second post i point out it was billy bob customs.. the reason i like his.. is because of the latch setup he has to attatch the roof back on. Its pretty sweet.
Page 1 of 1