Page 1 of 4
Mazda Exterior \  Bumper Options other than Toy

Bumper Options other than Toy

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 5185
replies 31
following 17

1hotdawg   +1y
I know you can do a Ranger bumper as well. But what others do you think/know are possible? Pics?
sprkndawg   +1y
1998 Tacoma
thetornado   +1y
^^^^^ soooooo niiice! ^^^^^^^
impulse   +1y
i've got a 2000 frontier bumper ordered and will be here on monday!

i've yet to see it done on a mazda without having the whole front end conversion... I hope it works.
mullet   +1y
dude just think outside the box. There is no right or wrong answer. I'm personally tired of everyone w/ mazdas ordering kits to put different front bumpers on. I have a ranger bumper on mine.. but i have had it on there for like a year or so.. before it was all popular. Now.. i'm not sure what i'm going to put on there.. i just like being different. Drive around.. look at bumpers.. go to a junk yard and pick one up for 20 bux.. and make it work.
Mike
thetornado   +1y
yo mullet, where you gettin bumpers for 20 bucks. let me in on the deals!!!
mullet   +1y
Junk yards man. We have a place here in Gainesville called you pull it. You have to pay like 3 bucks to get in, and if you find a part then you pay for it.. but everythings a little cheaper than normal because of the entrance fee. So bumbers are 20 bucks.. well.. most of them. I got a ranger bumper for 20 bucks, and my room mate hit an armadillo, and we got his 01 frontier bumper for 30.
Mike
thetornado   +1y
we have u pull its around here too, but they never have bumpers on them, they are always smashed up!!!
russ d   +1y

actually it has been popular since 97-98... There was a red mazda on the cover of mt with a ranger bumper, and quite a few in the construction zone and show coverage after.. Guys quit doing it back then because, just like you said, it got to be that everyone was doing it.

Not picking on you though, its just funny some things are so old they are new again. haha.
mullet   +1y
Thats awesome.. I didn't know they were doing it back then.. but i was also a 15 year old kid.. and wasn't into minitrucks at the time. Its really hard to do something new now.. and i really hate seeing my ideas on other peoples trucks. But thats how it goes sometimes.
Mike