Page 1 of 1
Mazda Exterior \  Ok Mazda front upgrade ?'s

Ok Mazda front upgrade ?'s

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3080
replies 5
following 5

bagged89mazda   +1y
this has had me confused for a while as im not sure of everything ( new in the scene and all )

OK . i just got all my 4x4 metal and i have a chrome ( basically a plastic grill thats been covered in a chrome material) now i know that my 2wd bumper isn't gona look right with the 4x metal . Yota bumper converison ..k i understand that . Now is it in 2 pcs ? I DON'T want that crappy ass lookin (to me it is ) Lower valance with billit . i want the 4runner all chrome pc. can someone show me pics of the entire thing in pieces so i know what i get . and so i know which one to order .. Yeah i know this sounds dumb but the way they have it listed in jbm advertisment is messing me up . I don't wanta send it back and be charged a restock fee . Any help would be great.
thetornado   +1y
thread post photo

I know thats the 4 runner top bumper wnad lights, not sure if the bottom valance is from a 4wd truck or what?
midnightmike   +1y
its an older 4 runner valance
bagged89mazda   +1y
i think its the 89-95 4wd yota bumper .. I just figure out the ad in jbm thats all . I know i'll need the combo brackets to make the yota bumper fit the mazda . But i don't wanta change out the turnsignal lights though.
nathansmc   +1y
just modify your mazda brackets. and yeh i think its the older 4runner valance too. off the one that had the 3peice top
rollinslow   +1y
That is a 4 runner bumper and valance. The only difference is that it is a metal valnce and not the plastic factory one. FBI sells these bumpers with the chrome metal valance and billet insert. My brother was suppossed to be the first one to have one of these when they came out but FBI screwed him and sold it to another guy and told my bro that it hasn't come in yet. Well after about 4 months of waiting he finally got his, after seeing one on a mazda pickup a month earlier in Minitruckin. Well thats my rant. They cost around $600 for the one you see pictured on that mazda. Or at least they used too.
Page 1 of 1