threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  hotrod threaded coilovers?

hotrod threaded coilovers?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2016
replies 5
following 2

coloradolowlife   +1y
has anyone used "hotrod" coilovers on there static trucks? im about to link my b2600i and want to stay sprung....my question is...what spring rates did you guys use?....

" target="_blank" target="_blank

something like this shock

im on a mono leaf....and its way to flexy...i plan on getting this truck sideways next summer
chaserjohndoe   +1y
search for b2000 drift build. He uses coil overs and drifts so his build should have what you need.
coloradolowlife   +1y
He was using s-14 shocks...then swapped to a full s-14 irs...... im not doing that....already have everything drawn up for this style setup but thank you
chaserjohndoe   +1y
Humm. I thought he had coilovers before he did the s14 stuff. Must off been someone else then.
coloradolowlife   +1y
he was using the same coilovers he has now...just mounted on his axle, wich i was contemplating..... but the hotrod shocks would have a pin to pin connection that i could put reg shocks on if i ever bag it
coloradolowlife   +1y
i appreciate the suggestion though....ive been following that thread for a bit...i want to do pretty much the same thing as his eventually.....but this truck is my daily atm, plan on picking up another b and dropping in a 350 with the 240 rear end...ive got a few freinds that drift 240's that have diff parts etc stashed for me. I already notched this truck, so its getting a 4link...just trying to get the last bit of stuff figured out so i can order my shocks and get on to building my links
Page 1 of 1