Page 6 of 6
Southwest \  az minis?

az minis?

Southwest Events
views 16183
replies 58
following 9

low_pup   +1y
are you shaving the body line with just body filler or what? or whats taking so long? ill have my bodydrop and 20's sone someday.
my93pup   +1y
all steal baby. welding the bed together. althou I am fixing to stop working on the bed for abit and move to the cab. going with a modded 94 mustang dash with an srs cluster. a roll cage and 94 civic bucket seats might even go with leather mustang seats.
low_pup   +1y
ee sounds kinda gross. im going rhd with the factory dash fiberglassed, and eather my amigo buckets wrapped in black leather with red stiching or some integra gsr seats.
my93pup   +1y
my whole cab inside will be fiberglassed with dimond plate. it will be sweet. nice and clean. you'll see when it's finished. reso here I come.
low_pup   +1y
well thats better than how my truck is at the moment. my interior has NOTHING IN IT! no petals, no steering coulum, no nothin. ill have pics up in the project secton in a little bit.
86xr4ti   +1y
Man, I have not looked at this topic in a while. My truck is still sitting in the driveway with a fucked up crank. I am also in the process of fixing the body work on the bed seams and shit. I have a big project just with that.
my93pup   +1y
I cleaned up my fender well on the right side. and have been stripping the paint off my truck. bear metal. My truck has been painted 12 times. thats 12 coats of primer and 12 coats of paint. thats why I am stripping all the paint off
junebugwj   +1y
what happended to the isuzu truck scene? there was only three of us at the texas heatwave this past weekend in austin,tx
low_pup   +1y
well my isuzus are long gone, sold them to my buddy/ club member Josh, they guy that has the Mazda in is signature. he already had an isuzu as well. now i Daily Drive he worlds shortest Datsun. Look up "Lowest Fuckin Datsun" on Street Source and thats me. I'll be out at West Coast Nat's w/ it. I have been an IV Ever Low mamber for a year now. It all started off with the suburban i built.