Page 1 of 24
Mazda Lowering Static \  tubbin n dubbin

tubbin n dubbin

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 21576
replies 237
following 29

mazdamandan   +1y
OK I have been debating what to do wit this thing fer a while now, so I have not made any progress.

I need to relocate brake lines, wiring etc,
I want this to be a daily summer driver.
I have drop spindles in (thanx Ian)
I am debating on air systems right now,
I am rollin on 20's

How do I keep my turning radius accaptable?

how much do I Flare the front fenders?

I want to do a BD too, and I am runnin outa space.

Is baggin the only way to run 20's

shorten control arms?

reangle arms?

Camber?

heres a few pics.
://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01131.://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01130.://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01134.

AAAAHHHHHHH!
elbine69   +1y
I think if you pm flameds10 he should be able to answer most of your questions.
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
what size are your wheels, 20x? andwhat is the offset on them, and tire size u are running? also how big of a bd are u wanting to do?
mazdamandan   +1y
2" BD and the wheels are 8.5" tire size is 35 255
od is 26.75" width 9.75"

what I wanna tackle right now is making room, for tubbin.

I'm lookin at a ton of wiring half of which I suspect is usless, I dont have a weber yet but one day....

my engine was rebuilt at some point and the smog rules do not apply up here, they got rid of half the crap under the hood, charcoal canister for ex.
mazdamandan   +1y
oh yeah I think it was a 6" offset
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
ok, for relocating stuff on the passenger side pretty much all the wires coming threw the passenger side of the firewall are useless if u have a weber carb, theirs only like3 wires or something for the wiper motor, as for the driversidethe wires running threw the firewall can be lenghtened and relocated to the inside of the fender, i have pics at home of that, as for the clutch u will have to ask someone how to relocate that such as seth (twistedminis) as my truck i switched to an auto trans and got rid of the clutch. as for the brake booster mine is stock and i dont come close to hitting it. on mine i'm running 225/30/20 tires and to lay it out mine uses drop spindles and a reagled upper balljoint for it to lay
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
i also think with the rims u are using u may have trouble getting them to tuck
mazdamandan   +1y
thanks fer the help man, I was hoping to not have to buy a weber right away but I am gonna have to I think, at least before I do this to make sure I don't eliminate anything I need for it.

Yeah my rims are a problem fer sure, I am gonna flare out the front fenders. And the box to match.
mazdamandan   +1y
update
://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01130.

I decided it was easier to pull all of the wiring through the firewall
://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01141.://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01143.://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/mazdamandan/dans%20mazda%20b2200/DSC01150.jpg