Page 2 of 2
Suspension \  HAVE RADIUS ARMS???

HAVE RADIUS ARMS???

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 1785
replies 12
following 8

sundown   +1y
i am going to ask just because I dont know. I have not had any issues with my 84's radius arms. Whats occuring that is causing you all to have to relocate the radius arms to the rear or modify/fab new lowers? When mine is laid out nothing is close to making contact with the radius arms that c ould cause probs...????

It could be too that I havent driven mine enough to observe a problem yet but I'd sure like to know the whys so I can head it off before something happens
gldsuzi   +1y
[quote="SunDown"]i am going to ask just because I dont know. I have not had any issues with my 84's radius arms. Whats occuring that is causing you all to have to relocate the radius arms to the rear or modify/fab new lowers? When mine is laid out nothing is close to making contact with the radius arms that c ould cause probs...????

It could be too that I havent driven mine enough to observe a problem yet but I'd sure like to know the whys so I can head it off before something happens[/quote

The concerns start when you have to drop the front x-member for the BD because that's where they are atached.
88longbox   +1y
I haven't had any problems. I am just tired of running into shit with the mounting tabs on the front cross member.