threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Lowering Static \  i need some help.....

i need some help.....

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1427
replies 11
following 5

lowerexpectations34   +1y
i just bought a 86 b-2000 and it was already lowered ... blocked in the back but i don't know what the kid did to drop the front. when i dive it the ride is so shity. i put some belltech nitro drop shocks it was a little better then i cut out some brackets that were hitin the lower control arms...and its better but still shity ...so if any one can help me that would be great
baggedb22   +1y
More then likly the torsions are just cranked down a mazda has torsion bars for the front suspension instead of coil springs. Theres a rod that comes back from each lower a-arm with a hanger at the end and a bolt threw it if u tighten that bolt it will lift your truck if u loosen it it will lower your truck, unless the kid took the torsions out then it would just be riding on the bumpstops (really shitty ride) Look underneath it and get back to us...
team haymaker   +1y
sounds like ht ekid just loosened the torsion bars in the front, that'll give you the shitty ride, you could go get some drop spindles or 3" drop lower control arms (for sale in the "for sale" section below) and then put your torsions back to proper hieght, that way you'll have the factory ride somewhat back,

as for those brackets you cut off, were those the bump-stop brackets? cause i have my lower control ars resting on those
baggedb22   +1y
If the rear torsion hangers are hangin low u can alway re-index them so there back up outa the way..But if the ass end is monoleafed it's gonna ride like shit too..
well thanks for the help. i have to go look at my truck but they were the bump stop brackets that i cut out
baggedb22   +1y
Yeap no problem man if u need anything else just ask or i.m. me on aim LowRidinMazda16
when you crack off the torsion bars how low will it go b/c my truck is pretty low.. id send you a pic but idk how to do it on here
baggedb22   +1y
we'll u can go pretty low with them in but u gotta becareful so they don't come out all the way..do u have a link or anything to get to the pic?
i can send it to you over aol
baggedb22   +1y
ok
LowRidinMazda16